Sunday, November 30, 2008

Task 8.


I've chosen Monsoon, by Tokio Hotel. Why? Because I've been their fan since they've started their musical life. They came to Spain four times and I saw them three times. First on the MTV Day, later in "La Gala de los 40 Principales" and then, in the Rock In Rio, this year. The last time I saw them is the best moment in all my life. I was in first line, I waited more than six hours to see them. When their show started I just could scream and cry. Other time was in May. I'd slept in the street for four days to see them, but finally, they didn't do the concert because Bill was ill. They've been the first band of rock music in my life. Later, I've evolved, now I love listening metal and hardcore music.

The activities are funny, but I've already known this song. And the vocabulary... the same.

Monsoon speaks about love, it's beautiful, but they've got better songs.

CU!

No comments: